Sunday, October 2, 2011

Welcome

Apart from all the other things, supposedly my daughter's friends think of me as a"cool mom" who blogs about style and is always dressed up well for the school occasions. So my daughter was not too pleased when she heard I was taking a detour with the subject of blogging. Well, a girl women has to do what she has to.

The story behind the change is not by any means impressive. But I will spill it out anyway. Right after I reached home after a business trip, I asked my husband how his mornings were? Did he have trouble getting the kids ready for school and taking the kids to the classes? Blah ...blah... More importantly I wanted to know if he squeezed in his morning run and yoga practice. I was surprised, he ran 2 out of 4 days; kept up with his yoga all 4 days and to top it all, he more than compensated for the 2 non-running days during the weekend. That was the light bulb moment.

What to Expect
Be it running, yoga or simply walking around the neighborhood, I will post my activities and my efforts on taming temptations of excuses and laziness woven with tit-bits of my life stories. At some point I will try to break away from the delusion that I have healthy eating habits and I am not over-weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment