Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 7 - 5K - Running Form

The best thing about running with a group is that your coach can assess your running form and provide the required feedback. The right form can make sure your energy is spent on moving forward and not wasted else where. Hips and arms are where my focus is going to be this week when I run.

I ran 2 miles today and I can tell you I am in wrong shoes.

Notes to Self
  1. Get a good running shoes this week
  2. Try to add workouts outside of the running schedule
  3. Be good to knees. A pound lost is a pound off those knees. Remember portion size & healthier options.

3 comments:

  1. So true about the portion size! I need to start paying attention to what goes in as well!:)

    Happy Diwali, Geeta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the right running shoe can make a huge difference. I have been working on eating right and it's made a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Define Good Running Shoe meaning tell us what you eventually purchased.

    ReplyDelete