Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 4 - 5K - Breathe Easy

Talk about being over booked, actually triple booked. My son's soccer practice, my daughter's choir performance and my run, all at the same time this week. Did I miss the party I am coordinating this weekend? By the time I got together with my running group, it felt like an achievement, not to have used these as an excuse to skip running.

It was 65 degrees cool and windy. A perfect day for a run. We continued with the same workout as last Thursday's but the breeze or borderline winds helped my breathing immensely. I was hardly ever panting.

Moral of the story
#1 If you are new runner starting to run in Texas, Fall is a good time to do so.
#2 I can always workout early in the morning but too bad I would have to be awake to do so.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the fall! Thankfully it has arrived on time this year! :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete