Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 1 - 5K - Get out of the couch

Day 1 aka assessment day. Every one who signed up for the program was asked to run a mile. I ran mine in 12 minutes 44 seconds. Is it face book-status worthy or something I should be embarrassed about or does it not even matter in the big scheme of things? Well, I am not going to jump in and set a number goal as yet. But pretty soon, I will need to. Its easier for me to set measurable goals in baby steps and mark off as many as possible as complete. I will be assigned a group and a coach this Thursday.

One of my friend living in New York called today to let me know she is getting married. She is the one I promised I will host her bachelorette party. In between ... do send in all your ideas. Also learnt a couple of weeks ago that I have to be in New York sometime in November. Umm ... What a lovely coincidence!!!

1 comment: