Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 3 - 5K - Long Run

My husband joined me on my run today and we left before anyone else in the house woke up. Run for 4; Walk for one; Repeat 5 times. I covered 1.64 miles in 25 minutes. If you have none of those expensive gadgets you can always use mapmyrun.com. and other sites to see how many miles you walked/ran. We continued the walk and covered a total of 3.11 miles including a stop at the local coffee shop.

How interesting, I did not have to perform any kind of soliloquy in my head to stay away from the pastries. All I wanted was a bottle of water.

What a cruise to victory for the  Rangers last night!!!! I hope they win the finals.

3 comments:

  1. Do you wear a pedometer, if so, can you tell me how many steps(combined of walk & run) you log down in that, in 25 mins for 1.64 miles.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete